Review Yankee Valley Dental
We welcome your feedback and would love to hear about your experience at Yankee Valley Dental. Please leave us a review.
We appreciate all your comments. Thank you for choosing us!
Thank your for choosing Yankee Valley Dental
At Yankee Valley Dental, we welcome your feedback. We appreciate any positive or negative comments you may have. We ensure our customers have the highest level of service. Please let us know about your experience!
Write a Review on Google
Ready to write your review?
Please click on the Google logo above to get started. Please be advised you will need a Google Account to write a review. If you do not have an account, it is easy and quick to set up.
Please follow these 3 steps:
- Click the “Write a Review” button.
- Write your review by providing a star rating and leaving your comments.
- A message may appear requesting you to sign into your Google Account to write the review. Click the “Sign In” button underneath that message (at the bottom right).
- Click “Create Account” and follow the instructions.
Write a Review on Facebook
Ready to write your review?
Please click on the logo above. You will need a Facebook account to leave us a review. If you do not have a Facebook account, it is quick and easy to get started! Please follow the instruction below:
- Click the Facebook Logo above to be directed to the Yankee Valley Dental Facebook Page.
- Your will be prompted to log into your Facebook account. If you do not have a Facebook account, follow the “Sign Up” option that appears below the login field and follow the steps to join Facebook.
- The review button is located on the left hand side of the Facebook page. Write your review by giving us a star rating and leaving your comments.
Have More Questions?
At Yankee Valley Dental, we want to ensure you walk into your dental appointment feeling confident. Our frequently asked questions include information on our dental services, our office values and helpful tips on how you can keep your mouth healthy. If you have any further questions or just feel more comfortable speaking with our team, please give us a call at 403-980-5588
At Yankee Valley, we want your visit to have no surprises.
View our frequently asked questions.
Services We Provide
At Yankee Valley Dental we provide all the services of a general dental office, including some specialty type services like dental implants and orthodontics. These are all provided by Dr. Parsa who is a general dentist.
We hope to help our patients achieve their best dental health with small changes, which can lead to big results.
Why Choose Our Airdrie Dental Clinic?
We follow the 2018 Alberta Dentists Fee guide, making dental treatment more affordable for our patients. Our office offers direct insurance billing, which means that at the end of your appointment, you are only responsible for paying the part of the treatment that your dental insurance is not covering.
We never want there to be surprises for our patients. Our friendly staff will help you look into your dental insurance plan to better understand your dental coverage prior to treatment.
We also understand that life is busy, and that taking time off work is not always an option. We have evening and weekend hours to accommodate patients after work and school.
The Extra Touch
Airdrie Dentist Dr. Parsa will always give out her personal phone number after extractions, dental implants, or root canal therapy. She also wants her patients to be able to get a hold of her if there is even small a chance that they will be in pain over the weekend. At Yankee Valley Dental, we want to ensure that our patients are never left without the care of a dental professional.